Health & Safety
It is the policy of this company to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health, safety and welfare of all our employees and that any other person(s) who may be affected by our work activities are protected from risks to their health and safety.
We recognise that occupational health and safety forms an integral part of our business and acknowledges that the health and safety of employees and non-employees is of paramount importance.
We are committed to effectively managing health and safety risks arising from our work activities and complying with our legal obligations. In particular, we will ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, that:
• Adequate financial and operational resources are made available for managing health and safety risks;
• Plant and safe systems of work are provided and maintained that are safe and without risks to health;
• Arrangements are in place for safety and absence of risks to health in connection with the use, handling, storage and transport of articles and substances;
• Such information, instruction, training and supervision as is necessary, is provided for the health and safety at work of employees;
• The place of work under our control is maintained in a safe condition and that the means of access to and egress from it, are provided and maintained in a safe condition without risks to health.
• The working environment is provided and maintained so that it is safe, without risk to health and adequate with respect to facilities and arrangements for the welfare of employees.
We firmly believe that the success of this policy relies on the full co-operation of all employees; therefore, we will ensure that it is brought to their notice.
It is our intention to regularly review this policy to take account of any significant changes in the company’s operations.